Processing With Us
Appointments are required for slaughter. All animals must arrive by 9:30 on appointment date at the Gibsonville location. Arrangements can be made to deliver the day before.
600 pounds minimum, 1700 pounds maximum. If horned, the span cannot be more than 24." Maximum hang time all cattle – 14 days
100 pound minimum, no maximum.
We use standardized cut sheets. Cut sheets are needed at drop off. We are happy to help complete if assistance is needed.
All animals are harvested in Gibsonville. Cattle age in our coolers, are broken into 8 pieces and transported on our refrigerated trucks to Asheboro for processing. Small animals (pigs, sheep, goats) are typically transported within 2-3 days for process.
- Selling Quarters, Halves, or Whole Animals? We cannot take cutting instructions from a farmer’s multiple customers. So that we may better serve you, we ask that you communicate with your customers ahead of time to provide us with a final cut sheet for processing.
- Processed halves are only available for cattle - no pigs or sheep.
- If cut sheets are not received by scheduled production date, the carcass will be frozen and processed as time permits.
When your order is complete:
- We will send an email and call to notify you.
- If you are having items further processed (cooked or smoked), this will not be included in your first invoice and notification. When those items are completed, we will send a separate invoice and notification.
- PLEASE NOTE, YOUR ORDER IS NOT READY FOR PICKUP UNTIL WE NOTIFY YOU.
- Further processed product is typically ready 10-14 BUSINESS days AFTER your initial order has been completed.
- All orders must be picked up within 2 business days of notification.
- Product left in our facility past 48 hours may incur a storage fee of $20 a day.