Kill, Dressing, and Disposal
- Hog: $50/head skin or scald
- Beef: $60/head
- Ostrich: $60/head
- Bison: $100/head
Cow (quartered): $40
Hog (cut into 4-6 pieces): $15
Kill, Dressing, Disposal & Processing Flat Fee
Cut & Wrap—Pricing Based on Hanging Weight
All products are custom-labeled for each customer & vacuum-packed with a USDA Seal.
- All animals (unless otherwise specified): $0.85/lb
- Ostrich Processing: $1.20/lb
The USDA charges an extra fee for processing Bison and Water Buffalo. The fee is $55.84 per hour. The average process time is about 1hour and 15 minutes. This fee is listed as a line item on your invoice.
Further Processed ItemsSkinning of Scalded Hog: $40/head if we remove skin during processing
Sausage (any flavor) - 50# minimum per flavor
$.20/lb. – 1# or 5# packages in rollstock or old-fashioned chubs
$.75/lb – links or patties
$1.30/lb - small breakfast links
Rendered Fat: $1.00/lb (based on finished weight)
Hot Dogs: $3.00/lb - based on green weight (50# minimum)
Smoking Fees (Beef, Pork, Lamb, Bison) - based on green weight
Sausage $1.10/lb (any flavor)
- Smoked Side Meat (bacon) - Slab $1.10/lb
- Smoked Side Meat (bacon) - Sliced $1.99/lb
- Smoked Boneless Hams - (3-4# buffet Style) - $1.10/lb
- Smoked Boneless Hams - (1/2" thick only sliced) - $1.99/lb
- Smoked Boneless Pork Loin - (cut into 2-3# ) - $1.10/lb
- Smoked Boneless Pork Loin - (1/2" thick only sliced) - $1.99/lb
We can accept frozen meat from another USDA plant for further processing. Due to the handling and record keeping requirements, an additional $.85/lb processing fee will be incurred.
Additional FeesPlease note, we are no longer allowed to recycle cardboard trays, but you may bring your own coolers to pickup completed product—free of charge.
Orders can also be palletized for a fee of: $6.00 per pallet.
Returning hides/pelts to customer (need to be picked-up day of kill):
Cattle & Bison: $50
Cattle & Bison: $30
New Customer Label: $50 one-time set-up charge